A week of living!
First off, I finally found Wifi!! This has been MUCH harder than I anticipated. I finally found a hot spot, but it’s timed, so I will make this concise.
– Hit the highway in Marietta Saturday at 10:30AM
– Made it to Mission: Wolf at Sunday at 10:00PM (Yeah, that was A LOT of driving)
– Spent three AMAZING days at M:W
— Being so close to the wolves was mesmerizing
– – The people at M:W, from the founder down, are some of the best people I have ever met
— Leaving was one of the hardest things I have had to do, but I WILL BE BACK!!!
– Spent the next night sleeping adjacent to the Great Sand Dunes
– Spent the next night camping in solitude 10,000 ft up a mountain (AWESOME!)
– I am now in Vernal, UT and will crash somewhere locally tonight
The whole trip has been amazing. From feeding the wolves, playing with the pups, meeting great people, and overheating my car while climbing desert trails I shouldn’t be on. This is merely the beginning!
Onto what’s important, pictures! I have taken at lest 300+ already, so I will have to slim it down and pick a few good ones for now.
Whelp, the store is closing. I will add more later. Catch you on the flip side!
First morning in Magic Rav4
Camping spot at Mission: Wolf
A wolf, duh.
Parker, the crazy pit bull / boarder collie / pig / lion / mythical creature.